My question is simple I think, I had so many email lately…

My question is simple...

My question is simple I think, I had so many email lately and need to be better organize, and I wrote down the pw and forgot where and I try to change my pw and could remember my word so they wouldn't let me change it, so could you help me out with this I would appreciate it, thanks

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I am not

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone number which is ******************* (USA)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have ID # ZWG 83827186-218-03-01 by Kira B.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

*******************is the one I use

Thank you. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer? If yes, whats' the make / model of your computer?

******************* is the one I use, and no secure device, and it is Window 7

Thank you. For account verification, a new text message has been sent to your cell phone. Please open that new text message on your cell phone, then tell me the Account Key in that new text message.

*******************is the one I use, and no secure device, and it is Window 7, it a HP Pavilion P6000 Series

For account verification, a new text message has been sent to your cell phone. Please open that new text message on your cell phone, then tell me the Account Key in that new text message.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y94georp
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

******************* is the one I use, and no secure device, and it is Window 7, it a HP Pavilion P6000 Series No I did not accept this service at this time thanks.

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y94georp

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y94georp
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

*******************is the one I use, and no secure device, and it is Window 7, it a HP Pavilion P6000 Series No I did not accept this service at this time thanks. I reallly don't need this service, I did this once before and lost a great deal of money and it was a scam, and I never want to go through that again, NO NO NO No

There is no extra charge, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry.

https://tinyurl.com/y94georp

Or you can use the forgot password ***** the Yahoo website, or you can try the following solution:

1. Click on the website below:
    https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot
  2. There, enter your yahoo email address.
  3. Click on Continue.
  4. If prompted, click on the option "I don't have access to this email."
  5. Enter the number 3 in the first underscore, and enter the number 0 in the second underscore.
  6. Click on Submit.
  7. Check your cell phone for a new text message.
  8. Continue following the steps on the page.

Please let me know. Thank you.

I do NoT want Justflies.com as my support team sense I lost a lot of money when that happen, but I could not get rid of they just kept pop up.

OK, but whenever you'd like, you can try my written solution above; we guarantee our service. Thank you.