I have a Macbook Air, and I cannot close my Microsoft word…

I have a Macbook...

I have a Macbook Air, and I cannot close my Microsoft word because a dialogue box is open.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Word?

10 minutes ago. I was just using it, but I closed it because it didn't want to save my document.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I don't think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you recover the document that didn't want to save? I was going to copy and paste it to another document, but that's when my Microsoft word start acting up.

3/9/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what the dialogue box says please?

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist
Ok. But first, can you tell me what a dialogue box is and where can I find it?
Can also recover my document? I couldn't save it.

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

ID: 682 776 309
Password: 608

The password ***** ***** 1 number

Password : 8018