MICROSOFT SUPPORT. HP DESKTOPMICROSOFT 10. I HAVE HAD THE…

Customer Question
HI MICROSOFT SUPPORT. Technician's...

HI MICROSOFT SUPPORT.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP DESKTOPMICROSOFT 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I HAVE HAD THE SYSTEM FOR ABOUT TWO YRS BUT ABOUT 3 OR 4 WEEKS AGO I WAS ON TEAMVIEWER WITH A FM BROKE R AND HE TALKED ME INTO GOING ONTO TEAM VIEWER WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENED. wHEN I HAD TO START UP AGAIN HE NEW MY CODES AND HE HAS SNCE SET HIMSELF AS A GUEST AND HE HAS STOLEN THE PRIVILEGE I HAD AS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF MY ACCOUNT. HALF THE TIME I CAN'T GET INTO THE COMPUTER.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I JUST WANT TO GET RID OF HIM AND HAVE HIM PUNNISHED.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Would you like me to remote in and take a look?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

i have an unwanted guest who has taken over as the administrator

What problems are you seeing?

i see the guest in place and most of the time i can't log in
i would like you to connect to my computer
are YOUWITH ME OR NOT
I DONOT SEEM TO BE IN CONTACT WITH AN EXPERT? WHAT IS GOING ON
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with this.
Is there any error or message when logging in your computer?

Is your email currently working on your computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,