Not my computer my TV it will let me click on slingTV but it…

Customer Question
Not my computer my...

Not my computer my TV it will let me click on slingTV but it comtinues to run ti line under it but never opens

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

My netflex works why would model and age have anythng to do with it

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My only problem is opening netflex so I can view CNN

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

None only I have checked wires to make sure they are plugged in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you