Small square floating around screen with such options as…

Customer Question
Small square floating around...

Small square floating around screen with such options as Siri, notifications, custom etc when pressed. My phone has been hacked. That is a definite

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

My phone is an I phone 7 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A cpl weeks. Have gone to control center, settings any and all places on phone. I know some one is hacking into my text msgs bc my phone will suddenly flip to black then the lit screen reappears

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Almost as if there is a screen on top of my actual screen

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
That sounds long you have accidentally enabled assistive touch.
I’m sure u r correct on that call. Believe that was a coincidence as I was searching around knowing my phone was being tapped/ hacked/ whatever u want to call it. Result is a violation of my privacy
Was the credit card information previously entered declined for the additional fee?

Im not sure I only do the tech support.