I had to restart my phone and I don’t hv my user I’d or

Customer Question
I had to restart...

I had to restart my phone and I don’t hv my user I’d or password ***** it was stored before my phone was restored

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Today

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
i need to talk to someone on the phone.
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.