I want to purchase an app from Microsoft, but when I am

Customer Question
I want to purchase...

I want to purchase an app from Microsoft, but when I am asked to update my address I am not able to do so. I live in Canada, the update information page only allows for US state and postal code information. I need to be able to purchase an app so I can use my DVD player on my computer. How can I do this.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Window 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Microsoft software?

I'm not sure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Can you copy paste the URL/address of that site from where you are purchasing ?

Microsoft Srore
www.go.microsoft.com

Please use this link :-

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/b/home

You are facing this problem may because you have selected US web store.

Try above link and let me know how it goes !! . I will be waiting for your reply.

Did this work for you ? Let me know if you have any questions on it for me.