I purchased 6 tickets several hours ago and had a scan code…

Customer Question
Hello. I purchased 6...

Hello. I purchased 6 tickets several hours ago and had a scan code and purchase was completed. The tickets were for the 4:10pm Wrinkle in Time and my email address is ***@******.*** Please tell me how to retrieve my 3 adult, 1 child and 2 senior tickets

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Mediacom or McCain. Com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mchsi. Com on my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ive looked at what I thought was my account through my fandango account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My password ***** apparently not correct and I requested a new one but never received a link to reset my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
The tickets were for Saturday March 10 4:10pm show at Marcus Gurnee Mills in Gurnee IL
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What app or website did you purchase the tickets through?

Fandango

You can enquire with Fandango at:

https://www.fandango.com/ContactUs.aspx

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------