I gorgot my password for gmail. **************** Cell phone…

Customer Question
I gorgot my password...

I gorgot my password ***** gmail. **************** 

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Cell phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometime in February i used a library computer and ask for my password ***** which time i didnt remember it. I had to change my password. Wrote it down and forgot my paper.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.

Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Need to recover my password.

Please click on the following link and follow the onscreen instructions : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Thank you