We have 2 profiles on the desktop with windows 10. I am the…

Customer Question
We have 2 profiles...

We have 2 profiles on the desktop with windows 10. I am the administrator profile. I can sign on to my husband's profile but not mine. When I click on to my sign on button, it takes me to a black screen, no curser.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

No. Not a clue. Have no DVD or flash drive. I did a system reboot and that didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this advicecost me anything?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. This is not a free service. Please let me know if you would like to continue and I will be happy to assist you.

I had to put $5 on my credit card. How much will it cost to answer my question? And will I be signed up for a monthly charge I don't want?
No thanks. I'll try to figure it out on my own.

You may disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site.

You do not need to subscribe to the monthly service. You can pay by the question only if you like.

How much per question? $52???

There is no real set price but that is what you bid for this question.