I keep getting a sad rectangular face saying a new network…

Customer Question
Hi, I keep...

Hi, I keep getting a sad rectangular face saying a new network was detected and I can't get to the site I want on the internet. Kathy

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

We have an ASUS computer that is about 1 1/2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What Asus product do you have?

Is intel Core 15 what you need? We purchased it at Best Buy.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus product?

I just click out on the right and put in the address I want--www.GO.PIER1.com and it goes to the sad face.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Before this a window came up on the blank desktop and asked if we wanted to connect with ,I think webroot? Is that feasible? My husband said he was on the internet a few minutes ago, but I can't seem to get on.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your site issue. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Firefox is blue with orange fox wrapped around a globe.

Chrome is red/green/yellow with a blue dot in the middle of a circle.

Edge is a dark blue small e.

Internet explorer is a small light blue e."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?