My Facebook was hacked and it appearing in a different

My Facebook was hacked...

My Facebook was hacked and it appearing in a different language other than English. I’m not getting the codes Facebook is sending me to log in and I can’t read the help page. I only speak English

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Yesterday. This happened yesterday and I tried changing password. They sent a code I never got them my page turned to German also my messenger app too

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Messenger?

Same as Facebook. Change password ***** log in. I can’t get in either app. They are both in German now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I received a message video from a friend on Tuesday. I opened it and this is what happened

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Facebook. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

If your 'friend' sent you a message and it was a video of 'you' and asked you to click on it? That is a phishing scam.

It is the commonly known going around on Facebook. You were hacked if that is the case. We need to try to see if they

changed your backup methods. Sometimes, they don't.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

Iphone7plus

Do you have any other device to use so we can try to recover your facebook?

And, do you still have access to the email you use for facebook or phone number?

I have a tablet but it does the same thing as my phone. I can’t log in and it is in German too

We will need a page converter. Can you send me what you log in with/email?

******************

Can you open your gmail if i send you a code/link?

sending now. Send that code back immediately.

838770
It came in German ��

1. Open the Facebook application on your phone2. Touch More3. Scroll down and touch the code generator under Help and SettingsConfirm from other deviceCheck your notifications in another browser or on another phone where you signed up.Send via SMSSend login code via SMS...

Tell me if you got another code. I believe they put another device on it and each time we change it, it goes to them.

I need to either do a remote with you or a phone call. We can get back in your account.

I will hit the five for remote/phone call as it is the lowest i can send. Please hit accept then send me your phone number and i will call.

Isaac Franklin

*****************

Please standby.