How does it take for a tablet to shut down when it sits

How long does it...

How long does it take for a tablet to shut down when it sits inactive?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Not sure of model. about 1.5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I just want to know if my tablet was left inactive how long does it take to shut down.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

What type tablet do you have?

is it a android base tablet?

no,

Ok please let me know what what kind of tablet you have

I can better assist you when I know what type tablet we are talking about. Thanks

I set it down and someone walked off with it.
I had info on it that was financial in nature.
I just want to know how long it takes for it
to shut down completely when it is inactive.

Should only take a couple of minutes.

Does this answer your question ?

thank you, ***** ***** am ok.
I will call the bank.
thx

please rate my service above 5 star thanks

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars/ and then
press Submit at the top of your question page.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.
Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.
It has been a pleasure assisting you today. Fran
**********************************************************************************

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist