When I open my Yahoo mail, I get a "Not Secure" status from…

When I open my...

When I open my Yahoo mail, I get a "Not Secure" status from in the Chrome browser. Is this from Norton or from Chrome, and why is Yahoo mail not secure -- this is a new phenomenum for me on this computer.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From the Google Chrome browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

If there are, they aren't stopping from me accessing my mailbox content, it is just getting flagged as "Not secure". My gmail mail doesn't have this problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, just wondering why one is considered secure and the other is not (which I would prefer to be secure, of course).

3/8/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please disable your internet security and check?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I do that?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't want to expose my system for too long or to allow you to perform remote on it.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If you can't tell my why one email system is showing as insecure and the other is not when using the same browser, then I don't your help.

It's the problem with Yahoo. Yahoo using secure and insecure scripts on their pages. That's why Chrome treat it as Security Risk. If you want to get rid of it, please open command prompt as Administrator and execute following command:

chrome.exe --user-data-dir=c:\temp-chrome --disable-web-security --allow-running-insecure-content

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you -- that is what I needed to know. I appreciate your help!

Thank you for the appreciating words and bonus. Remember me, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/

Regards
Jins

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist