How do I reset forgotten password for my sbcglobal.net ID.

How do I reset...

How do I reset forgotten password ***** my sbcglobal.net ID

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Using yahoo and somebody hacked and cannot access mail...about 2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need key to get back to yahoo emails, etc

3/8/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the sbcglobal.net ID of which the password ***** forgotten?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

PLEASE CLICK HERE. You will get open a Justanswer window. Click on the green I Agree button. You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client. Download and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.

I am waiting for your response.

Sorry, did I do it correctly

Please Click here and enter 41454 as code and click on Join button. Download the small program it prompts and Run it. Then I can connect to your computer.

PLEASE CLICK HERE and enter 41454 as code and click on Join button. Download the small program it prompts and Run it. Then I can connect to your computer.

You still working on issue
Are you unable to resolve issue with email?

Hello Sir, you need to follow my instructions. Then only I will able to connect to your computer and assist you.

I am waiting for you. Can you please let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support? Then I can fix a time suitable for both of us.

Central time zone—-whenever you’re ready

I am Ready now. Please open Teamviewer and let me know the ID and Password.

Don’t see it..
Please send to me & l’ll open now

You downloaded Team viewer right? Can't you open it?

Open Teamviewer and Keep it OPEN. Let me know the ID and Password ***** shows you.

Or please try this. PLEASE CLICK HERE and enter 41454 as code and click on Join button. Download the small program it prompts and Run it. Then I can connect to your computer.

It's open #41454
Screen shows "waiting for available license" while trying to open
The program downloaded & opened but doesn't appear to be working

Okay, please go to www.teamviewer.com and download and install Teamviewer. Open Teamviewer and let me know the ID and Password ***** shows you.

Is that the number?; My TeamViewer ID is 687 152 045. Please use my ID to remote control my mobile device. www.teamviewer.com; Do I need to do anything at my end; Please advise if you're connected to my device.