I just purchased Microsoft365. According to the directions…

Hello, I just purchased...

Hello, I just purchased Microsoft365. According to the directions it was downloaded yesterday and again today. But I don't see it anywhere on my computer. What did I do incorrectly?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My computer is Samsung. I don't know the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I purchased 365 yesterday, According to the message I received while downloading, it was installed, but I don't see it anywhere. So I downloaded again today. Still no 365. My Microsoft Word had expired so I purchased 365 yesterday instead

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I don't think I ever did

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I no longer have it. My subscription expired.

3/8/2018
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

After you downloaded, did you run it / open it?

I did run it, but I didn't see where I could open it.

Oh ok - look in your Downloads folder and see if you can locate the setup file

Martin, Network Engineer

From your computer click the following link:

https://xjvf.screenconnect.com/?Session=9980b663-5042-4dda-92bc-79bbf53870e9

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Once you've done that, minimize this browser window and look for a smaller box on the desktop then click Run.

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

Connected

Glad I was able to help! Please leave a short review at the top of the page before you leave. If you thought I did an excellent job you may also leave a small bonus which would be greatly appreciated!

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you need anymore assistance in future, you can request me directly using this link:

http://expertmartin.com

Thank you