I am having the same question, I got up this morning, went…

I am having the same...
I am having the same question, I got up this morning, went to my commuter and couldn't use my User-***@******.***. I had to use***@******.***. I really want to use
***@******.***.
why is this happening?
3/8/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

PLEASE CLICK HERE. You will get open a Justanswer window. Click on the green I Agree button. You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client. Download and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.