Trying to get into my outlook account, [email protected]

Trying to get into...

Trying to get into my outlook account,***@******.***. Have forgotten my password ***** have never used the account before. Help is required.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

I don't know, I have not personaly logged into the account.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

If I do I cannot remember them, in fact I don not remember having created the account, but I am trying to install a program on another computer on which I have administrative authority.but through another account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so.

The account I am using on the other computer is a user account, not my administrative account. .
3/8/2018
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

It may be a little hard to get back in if you've never logged into the account before.

Is that account linked to a purchased Microsoft program?

The account I am using on the other computer is a user account, not my administrative account. Is there any way that I could change the password ***** the outlook account. Sorry, I dont know.
The account I am using on the other computer is a user account, not my administrative account. Is there any way that I could change the password ***** the outlook account. Sorry, I don't know.

The password ***** be stored in the registry of the computer if you're using Windows

How can yhou connect to the other computer?

Are you locked out of it completely?

No

If you're able to log in I can remote into it and help you resolve the problem directly from there

I am unable to log into my admin account.
I am unable to log into my admin account
.

Ok - may I connect to the computer you're currently on so I can show you what to do on the other?

Martin, Network Engineer
go ahead.

From your computer click the following link:

https://xjvf.screenconnect.com/?Session=76b54ddc-e834-4661-a287-939243d81637

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Once you've done that, minimize this browser window and look for a smaller box on the desktop then click Run.

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

On entry of url I get error: "Unable to convert arguments to corresponding parameter types".

Are you clicking on the link from a Windows computer?

using Firefox.

Ok, I'll make a new link for you

Click Here instead

What now? file downloaded.

Ok, now open/run it

Running.

Thank you, connecting!