Suddenly I am unable to use my Microsoft Excel. Says I need…

Suddenly I am unable...

Suddenly I am unable to use my Microsoft Excel. Says I need to update. Yesterday I purchased XLS Editor-Excel and it still doesn't work. Ellen Row

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

Don't know it was working in December and January 2018.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am kind of illiterate, my husband usually does this for me.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Which version of office are you using?

I don't know, as I said my husband generally takes care of any problems that I have.
That will put me into over-draft.

When you open excel, go to FILE menu then click ACCOUNT

You should see the update option here

Do you see it?

Please ignore computer generated offers

It appears that it is now working. Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for your help.
Ellen Row

Welcome very much

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today otherwise I wont be paid from your already made deposit for helping you. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more

Michael T