I cannot get on vegas world anymore without getting

I cannot get on...

I cannot get on vegas world anymore without getting disconnected

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, just recently changed to tds , I use to have spectrum

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No , just today it was connected with tds

3/8/2018
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
are u there

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.
Before we do anything please save/bookmark/favorite this page so you can come back to it If you loose me.

Please click on this link to the AnyDesk website: https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop
Click on the "Download" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an AnyDesk address, please give that to me and I will connect with it.
Thanks
Kris

Hi

Are you stil here? Are you having issues?

Thanks

Kris