I can't connect to my email.The systems asks for a password…

Customer Question
I can't connect to...

I can't connect to my email.The systems asks for a password ***** I had not changed, Yet I can't connect.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My cell phone number is (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Clarification with some terminology:

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know