I want the Tempory Erorro Network out of my yahoo, because I…

Customer Question
I want the Tempory...

I want the Tempory Erorro Network out of my yahoo, because I can't comment on yahoo for very long time?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Get the Temorry out error network out now from my comment?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Why is there troubleshooting to tried to remove it?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which web browser you are using to access yahoo with?

Please let me know