I can’t sign on with password I have always used. At first…

Customer Question
I can’t sign on...

I can’t sign on with password ***** have always used. At first it asked for a USB thumb drive to reset password. So I went to a store and bought one. Now with USB port inserted it is asking for a password ***** disk. I am using Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp laptop

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Hp 15-1387

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 15? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When it fails to allow you to sign in, what is the exact message you get?