I need to find my Microsoft account number, please help me…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find my Microsoft account number, please help me do so

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I'm sorry, but I don't know. Could I answer some questions so you will know I'm who I say I am?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My old computer died. Just got a new desk top and trying to figure ouw it works.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell, windows ... I don't know operating system but it is an all-in-one desk top.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

The new computer still has a Lenova screen saver on it (my old computer) and I can't make it disappear. Have appointment later today at Best Buy to see if Geek Squad can help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

User names and passwords, I have forgotten most of them and I'm hoping Geek Squad can help me with that too. Do you think they can? .

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Hope you are well today, Would you like me to save you time and money and login remotely to fix ANY issues you are having?

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

I can help you fix anything that you are having issues with right there on the screen as you watch...

Just tell me what you would like to change or fix and I can do it and you dont have to leave your house :-)