I filed with you a few weeks back. I owed $99. My return was…

Customer Question
I filed with you...

I filed with you a few weeks back. I owed $99. My return was rejected but the IRS took the $99 out of my bank account. Apparently it was rejected because of an incorrect anp from last year. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacBook Air

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

I think its OS10 but not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Thought I was talking to support for turbo tax

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

We are not turbo tax

I can probably help you but we are not turbo tax

i can not adjust anything in their system or refund money from them.

but i can explain how to do things with them and in their software

we charge a small fee for my help

would you like to work with me or would you prefer a refund and you can try to deal with turbo tax directly

I would like to work with turbo tax...please refund...thank you

no problem

come back if they dont help you