I want wifi out in my barn. My house is 300 feet away I know…

Customer Question
I want wifi out...

I want wifi out in my barn. My house is 300 feet away I know there are extenders,boosters and even little satellite looking things. I use my laptop out there as well as t.v. and stream movies. I want the best I can get...at a reasonable p r ice and could you let me know every thing I'd need. Pleas. Thank you!!

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Neither

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Sorry that was a netgear

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't done anything yet.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

There are many options here, dependent on many different variables.

Can you tell me what the house and barn construction are like (wood, metal, brick, etc)?

Is there any wiring or conduit in place between the barn and the house?