Fusco, I'm a job seeker, for multiple many times I have

Customer Question
Good morning, my name...

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** I'm a job seeker, for multiple many times I have tried to reset my password. each time I do not receive the page either regular mail or spam try after try ?how can you help me reset the password ***** allow me tosubmit on jobs.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, have always received them before but not so recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need access to the job submissions, thx

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer email question.

It's possible that you have a problem with your Outlook email that does not allow you to retrieve email at all, rather than with your password.

1. get another email account, using your computer's web page browser, e.g. from hotmail.com or from mail.com or aol.com - they all offer free email accounts last I heard. Just as a 'spare email account'. And for recovering the password ***** your main email account to, in case of need, such as the present instance.

2. try to log in to your regular email account, only use the web page for the email account, rather than the Outlook program... does it log in? if not, use the web page to reset the password and direct the recovery to your second email address, as in (1) above! that should get your password ***** and email access back, at least through your web browser.

3. once it is proved, by use of your web browser and your main email address's website and its login to your main email account, that you have access and your password ***** ***** you can then see whether Outlook accepts it. If Outlook does not accept your email at this point, you may well have a problem, not with your email account, not with your password ***** it, but a problem with your Outlook program.

(In which case, if Outlook turns out at fault, there is always the Thunderbird program to fall back on, if the worst happens and Outlook cannot work. Thunderbird is a free-of-charge program of high quality, for reading email. It is not exactly like Outlook but has the functions in a slightly different manner.)

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.