I have just discovered I have 2 Norton accounts each with a…

Customer Question
Hi, I have just...

Hi, I have just discovered I have 2 Norton accounts each with a different email. One is very old and PC-based. Everything expired in 2009/2011. The other is recent and has just been renewed. i want to use the old email address on the new subscription,. It won't let me for obvious reasons. How can I get rid of the old account. I no longer have the PC computers.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Norton software?

A month ago.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Not very happy at having to pay $5 for this given I just gave you folks a lot of money to renew my subscription that includes tech service. Last person said it was refundable ... please let me know how to get my money back after you solve my problem.
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

It appears that you think you are talking to Norton directly which is not the case..

We are a paid technical support site and yes it is refundable if you wish to cancel now

Please advise

Thanks Mike

please cancel now. No offense - misleading web reference. Please confirm that you have reversed the $5 to my credit card.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

I am just a tech, I dont have any involvement with funding but I will send this to Customer service for you now

Thank you.