I recently tried to get online to verify phone phone nuumber…

Customer Question
I recently tried to...

I recently tried to get online to verify phone phone nuumber 'so I could change mu phone number but every time it said the were sending ma a code they either did not sendi t or sent it to the wrong phone number

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

It was active at that time

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I tried everything I was so aggrevated that I cancelled me ebay acct

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

not sure
possible 0301

Thanks

When you try to sign in, what message do you receive?

I asked for a refund on 03/08 it was credited to my acct but on the same day it was added again whats that about I want it refunded and cancelled

What refunded?