MY KEYBOARD - RIGHT SIDE NUMBER KEYS - DOES NOT WORK. i WAS…

HI, MY KEYBOARD -...

HI, MY KEYBOARD - RIGHT SIDE NUMBER KEYS - DOES NOT WORK. i WAS TRYING COUPLE DIFFERENT KEYBOARD BUT ALL THE SAME

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP, WIN10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I WAS TRYING ANOTHER KEAYBOARD, SAME RESULTS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NOT SURE

3/8/2018
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
Good morning! Has your numeric keypad ever worked properly? When you depress the NUMLOCK key, does your keyboard provide a visual indicator that NUMLOCK is turned on?
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
numeric keys were working properly, then after curtain updates, I guess, they were stopped
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Let me access the computer remotely. Please click on the below link, it will open a new web page. Over there you will see I agree button. Click the button and you will get an option to Run or Save. Please click on Run and follow the instructions.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=701a885e-45cc-404f-99b6-30c57451b9b7

Thank you.

Customer/p>