I was online yesterday to get help in reconnecting my

Customer Question
I was online yesterday...

I was online yesterday to get help in reconnecting my printer with my lap top. The technician did and while still online with the technician I printed a couple of pages. Your session details: Session ID: M42375207765
Date: Wednesday Mar 07 2018. After disconnecting and trying to print an hour later, I couldn't connect with printer. My Account # is SPA00GSTS9000007096. Can you reconnect my printer. Thank you, ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

The technician updated it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I asked the technician to also delete the requirement for me to use a password ***** open my computer and we tried it by logging off and rebooting and I didn't have to use a password ***** this morning after waking up the computer, I had to log in using a password.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What is the model of the computer and the operating system installed?