I have been unable to retrieve my password. HO - J430W -

Customer Question
I have been unable...

I have been unable to retrieve my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HO - J430W - Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to retrieve my password ***** spent 1/2 hours copying letters to prove I am not a robot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes - I a, a customer - my credit card was lost and I have new information for the billing department. that is what they are requesting.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the last time you were able to sign in?

Please let me know. Thank you.