I cannot get a password for my gmail acct it does not

Customer Question
I cannot get a...

I cannot get a password ***** my gmail acct it does not recognize it on my computer st work

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer at home and on my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried changing password ***** got locked out.Also called a help number but they were charging me and did not help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email is***@******.*** that is the email I use . My old email is ***@******.*** and it keeps telling me that is my email now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On which device are you having the issue on?

Please let me know