At&t z222 flip phone: screen is black, keyboard lights up.

Customer Question
At&t z222 flip phone...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Z222?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not---I did drop the phone, that's when it quit working

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the phone and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone.

Let me know the results please

Thank you