All of a sudden my screen image is sideways. Dell latìtude…

Customer Question
All of a...

All of a sudden my screen image is sideways

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell latìtude English7450

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It just started 5 minutes ago. I turned it off and back on. That is all I have done so far.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please hold CTRL and ALT and press the UP ARROW

This should correct it

Let me know how you go please