How can i recover my facebook acct. My comp. crashed 2 days…

Customer Question
How can i recover...

How can i recover my facebook acct.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

My comp. crashed 2 days ago took it to comp .repair they restored to day 1wiped everything out

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Tryed to open another another acct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I opened a acct under another name but i have lost all games and progress in the games

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 1 month ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last access your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
2DAYS AGO
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO TY
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET MY ACCT BACK

What is the message you now get when you try to sign in?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO TY I DONT WANT TO
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I TRYED TO OPEN MY ACCT THEY WONT ACCEPT MY LAST NAME I OPED ANOTHER UNDER ANOTHER NAME

Which program do you use to access Facebook with?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I USE GOOGLE CHROME IF THATS WHAT YOU MEAN

Thanks

Click on the down arrow top right in Facebook, then click on Log out

Then make sure you sign in with the correct account.

It should then get you into the account

Let me know how you go please

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK ILL TRY NOT TO COMPUTER SAVEY

It is ok, let me know how you go please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
IT SAID I CANT CHANGE MY NAME FOR 60 DAYS

Ok, you are now though in the right account you just need to wait 60 days in order to change your name, this you cannot bypass.

But in 60 days you can change this again

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
BUT WHAT DO I DO ABOUT all the ranks and other things i got all these years

If you did the instructions I gave you, they will then be available.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i did click on the arrow i dont know what else to do im losing all progress if i cant getmy acct back they are taking me to new start not to where im at

Ok, you need to do all the instructions I gave you...

I will repeat them

It should then get you into the account

Let me know how you go please

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok ill try

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i did every thing you said will not accept my last name

What was the exact message you get?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
must use mane people call me in everyday life

Ok... you are still not doing the instructions I have been giving.

Can I connect and do this for you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
im on ss cant afford

I have made it $9 for you, as low as possible.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you help me or not
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no can do

yes, if you do the instructions correctly that I keep sending you

Please understand, I keep repeating instructions but you are doing something else completely different to the instructions I give you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no i did what you said go to facebook click on arrow right top log out filled a new app. to new acct still wont accept
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what did i do wrong?????

You do not make a new account... you sign into your correct account

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i tryed but i told you i opened another acct. under another name that the one they take me to

You delete the email address there and then put in the original accounts address

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok ill give it another try

thanks

Richard, Computer Specialist