Does this go on google. In australia. I type in my name in…

Customer Question
Hi does this go...

Hi does this go on google

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

In australia

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I type in my name in google and i saw an incident from years ago come up online from a disgruntled ex client how do i get it removed from google

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Google is reporting a result from a website, so you need to get it removed from the website.

Which website do you see this information on?

Please let me know

On the google.com.au if I type in my name it brings up info on myself.Below is a copy of what comes up amongst other things but the complaint below about myself i would like removed asap pls?I have recently left a property in Dandenong,over a disagreement over ...
https://www.justanswer.com › Ask a Lawyer › Australian Laws
Jan 2, 2014 - ... which ended my accommodation atXXXXX Dandenong,Vic, since leaving I have had a lot of abuse and threats fromLele Puketapu.when arrived back to ... Lele at said she sent email to my aged care training institute about our disagreement, told I won't be able to get work here because of it, and was told ...
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 7/03/18
sorry i dont have $55 i already paid the $5 to be secured?
Is it not illegal to have things posted on websites without that person's permission?

Ok.. so you see this on this site here?