When I want to make a comment it won't type. A dell. It has…

Customer Question
When I want to...

When I want to make a comment it won't type

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

A dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It has been happening a few months. I don't know what to try. I am 74 years and don't know about computers

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which program you are having the issue in?

Please let me know

Thank you