I would like to enter into paypal and I can't remember my…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to enter into paypal and I can't remember my password ***** I need to change my security questions as I can't remember one of them. Also I need to update my credit card information with yourselves as I have a new credit card.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

What do you mean by this Operating System.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PayPal?

I never did and that is why I would like to do it now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I hope that will be all that I need I will like to have for now.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Did you try to reset your paypal account password?

No I accidently didn't do the top password ***** enter a new password.

try to click on forgot password ***** enter a new password.

That's a greedy amount of money and I certainly can't afford that. It seems like I cannot use paypal anymore.
I can't afford that amount of money and I would prefer to use it for something that I purchase.

Please note: You may see ADDITIONAL SERVICES offer which is automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. you may close the offer if you don't want to avail additional service, we can continue with the chat service you have opted for.