I can not remember my administrator password, I have a HP…

Customer Question
I can not remember...

I can not remember my administrator password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have a HP 2009m desk top and I have Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 2009M? What have you tried so far?

I haven't been able to access it for quite a while. Recently I attempted to renew my Norton anti-virus and it required the administrator priviledges

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update AntiVirus?

A few years ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AntiVirus?

I have no idea what to try

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No maam

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Cant remember windows login administrator password?

I can not.

Stuck on which screen?

I was under the impression that the $5 fee would get me the answers I needed
hello?

Just to clarify the 5$ charge it is a deposit when you post a question with us, the full amount of the question value is charged when you receive a reply from an expert. justanswer service prices is more than fair and reasonable.

I can afford that just to answer that simple question. Thanks anyway. I ask one of the guys at work to just help me tomorrow.