System suite says that it can't read configured drivers and…

Customer Question
System suite says that...

System suite says that it can't read configured drivers and it won't be able to use that

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Acer aspire es 15 windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire?

Deleting all anti virus programs and turning off windows defender and all it's contents

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to figure out how to configure this to work with windows 10 with xp I had no problems

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Can you tell me the exact error message which you are getting ?

hello and thank you
that advaquest doesn't recognize configured drivers and won't be able to use this feature

You need to reinstall the application for which you are getting this message.

It should be able to find the latest drivers after reinstallation. Please try and let me know how it goes !

it doesn't say which drivers

Yes, May be it is trying to use some of the system drivers that is the reason why it is not showing any name over there.