Image-1.jpg I changed my email password for apple and tried…

Customer Question
Image-1.jpg I changed my...

Image-1.jpg I changed my email password ***** apple and tried to unsubscribe from my iCloud email address and it won’t let me erase it??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just now,it looks okay,but I can’t remove the iCloud allises spellcheck lol

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I reset my Apple ID,but I was using a iCloud email address and it’s a different email now *******??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I leave everything alone because I’ve been digging into the situation for hrs,personally I think my neighbor next door is using the alias email address whatever that means??

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

I read your previous replies to the automatic questions, but I am not sure to understand your issue.

Can you please clarify what is your issue: Do you want to delete your iCloud account, recover or reset the password ***** something else?

Just to anticipate, the only way to permanently delete an iCloud account is to call Apple at their callcenter, I have done it already twice with other customers.

Best Regards

I had a email address for iCloud weaversammy34,now I noticed that I couldn’t delete the [email protected] if you’ll look I sent them a snapshot of the email address saying that it is an alias email address or something,I’ll email you the snapshot if I possibly can get to it,I’ve changed all passwords except for the iCloud and Facebook messenger instagram etc..

It seems you cannot send an attachment by email on this site.

You can however upload it with the following procedure:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

I will take a look once you will upload it :)

Okay I’m trying too get it now thx...

Thanks

I Image-1.jpg. Here’s another picture from Sammy w from my apple account ,I’m going to sleep I’ll be in touch tomorrow thx attention Mickey

Unfortunately the image is not yet uploaded here. The site is only getting the filename 'Image-1.jpg' and no attachment.

Can you try to upload on an external site, for example https://imgbb.com/ ?

I can assist you also tomorrow, just consider I'm located in Europe (GMT+1).

Have a goodnight!

Yeah I’m feeling you,it’s 6am here and I’ve been poking my mind off on my iPad lol good day.....

I fully understand you, new technology sometimes is a mess! :)

Thank you