Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
L.. Yesterday I called what was supposed to be the Facebook.
John, System/Network administrator
My name is***** Yesterday I called what was supposed to be the Facebook. I am sure it wasn't. I spoke with a girl about my prior facebook accounts. I wanted to get the deleted and set up a new one.She… read more
Not my computer, trying to gind out how to add password to
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
Not my computer, trying to gind out how to add password ***** in game purchases so that my 2 year old grandaughter cant purchase coins. Last week 100 dollars on bunny pop … read more
I could not get Microsoft Jigsaw open. So I uninstalled it,
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Good evening. I could not get Microsoft Jigsaw open. So I uninstalled it, cleaned the computer, then want to install it again. I can't get it to download. How do I reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. … read more
I cant get the internet. No. But it is pre paid. I put 140
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
No. But it is pre paid. I put 140 dollars in a couple of weeks ago to give me 16 gbs … read more
Days now I have not been able to access my favourite msn
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Remote Technical Support
For several days now I have not been able to access my favourite msn game, Jigsaw. I am able to access other games. I haven't changed anything on my computer, nor am I having any other computer issues… read more
I have a gateway 4870 and I installed a Radeon video card in
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I have a gateway 4870 and I installed a Radeon video card in it and its been working fine. I bought a Geforce 740 SC and when I tried to boot the coputer it started normally then it beeped twice and s… read more
i purchased a facebook game card registered it but dont know
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
i purchased a facebook game card registered it but dont know how to apply it to the game i want how do you apply credits… read more
i dont have credit card i got ripped of two hundred dollars
Pete, Senior Engineer
i dont have credit card i got ripped of two hundred dollars from fake company that said they could help. i had to buy 2 laptops in 6 months. ive had to spend 200 mre on del software to help.somebody k… read more
Good Morning. I have trouble getting into the pogo games.
Leon Russell
Leon Russell, ITS Technician
Good Morning. I have trouble getting into the pogo games. This started Wednesday 2/23 when I tried to get into the weekly games. I still haven't been able to get into First Class Solitaire. When I use… read more
I have sent countless e-mails to Facebook with no reply. I
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I have sent countless e-mails to Facebook with no reply. I have a glitch playing Monster World. The baby offers no new items, and the harvest icon is gone. I have spent a lot of hours playing this gam… read more
Where can I get a memory card for my emachine T1115 near Dallas/Richardson
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Where can I get a memory card for my emachine T1115 near Dallas/Richardson TX area? installation-I'm a low tech person, will I be able to install it?… read more
My, less than six month old, notebook died. I was using it
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
My, less than six month old, notebook died. I was using it and it shut down. I tired plugging the the ac cord but could never get the screen to come back on. It looked like it was on based on the ligh… read more
EL 1200 Refurbished Desktop due to arrive tomorrow from CompUsa.
John P
John P, Bachelor's Degree
EL 1200 Refurbished Desktop due to arrive tomorrow from CompUsa. Do you advise adding 1GB ram and updated Game card for playing OLD or inexpensive computer games? I am replacing a T 5010 with an added… read more
Just purchased Sci phone i68 but cant seem dont know how ot
sunnyDmaster
sunnyDmaster, DEPUTY ENGINEER
Just purchased Sci phone i68 but cant seem dont know how ot install java to get use of memory ,camera etc,can you help please… read more
My PC needs to be wiped clean and rebooted w/ Vista, but Vista
Carl Poersch
Carl Poersch, Sr. Network Engineer
My PC needs to be wiped clean and rebooted w/ Vista, but Vista was preinstalled on my machine so I don't have a windows boot disk. Geek Squad said I could order one from emachine for 20 or 30 dollars … read more
I need to add memory (RAM) to my laptop. I have the sticks
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
I need to add memory (RAM) to my laptop. I have the sticks but how do I open the case to install them?… read more
I have a emachine 466is I bought many years ago now I have
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have a emachine 466is I bought many years ago now I have a Compaq and I have alot of slot games and hidden object games that I like to play but I don't want on the new computer so I got my old emach… read more
I have been trying to install a game from Game House. I cannot
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I have been trying to install a game from Game House. I cannot get past the part where it says password. I forget the passoword.… read more