My pc is fine I need help with someone stalking on my

My pc is...

My pc is fine I need help with someone stalking on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Del MicrosoftEdge yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Nothing.....he is too dangerous for me to fool with. He has threatened my whole family.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
my computer is just fine. I wanted help with this person that is listening into my computer ALL the time and I want I stopped if you can

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.