I hear two beeps about 2 seconds apart computer continue…

I hear two beeps...

I hear two beeps about 2 seconds apart computer continue with startup. yesterday there were 3 beeps and start continued no other problem. ran a diagnostic test using Lenovo Hardware scan. I have a Ideapad 11015ACL ONE YEAR OLD 3/3/2018. never HAPPEN BEFORE

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

WIN 10 HOME 64 BIT ideapad 11015ACLBIOS:
1QCN32WW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

2 DAYS DID A HAREWARE SCAN SCAN SHOW NO ISSUES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

TURNED ON LAPTOP AND CLICKED START BUTTON AND START MENU WHEN WILD FOR A MINUTE THEN STRIAGHTEN OUT AFTER RESTARTING THE PC. USED IT ABOUT 3 HOUR NO PROBLEM AND I TURNED IT OFFFOR ABOUT 4 HOUR TURNED IT ON JUST A FEW MINITES AGO AND 2 BEEPS BUT STARTED UP AND I AM USING IT NOW TO CHAT WITH YOU AND NO ISSUES NOW.

3/8/2018
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you seen any error messages?

No error messages so far

Are the beeps equal in length?

The beeps are equal in length

Okay. Those beeps usually indicate a bad memory module. You can try re-seating them to see if that resolves the problem. If not you my need to replace one or both modules which ever you have installed.

I will try that fix. If I have any more problems I will contact you. I have the app so I can reach again on any other issue.Thanks

My pleasure! Please remember to rate my service and have a nice day!

Dan, Computer Support Specialist