My computer has a virus

my computer has a virus
3/8/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the details of your problem. How you know the system is infected with a virus?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it shows an alert says I have a virus
Is it showing a phone number to call? Can you please give the exact message?
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it does but I never wrote it down and cant remember the exact message
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you do the remote
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. Do you still need assistance?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I like to have the remoteassistance

I can accommodate that. I will set up a remote session now, please hold on for a few seconds here while I get that setup.

Please open a browser and go to the following URL --> http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7c141d0f-e1fc-45af-8ea1-179d7cb1424d&Type=Java

This should take you into the remote session

Do you need further assistance getting to that page?

Hello, are you still there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but I need help getting to that page

Oh okay, I will turn it into a clickable link to make it easier for you to access --> http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7c141d0f-e1fc-45af-8ea1-179d7cb1424d&Type=Java

You just need to click on that link above

Are you able to click on that link?

I have to sign off for tonight but I will keep this case open and we can try to do a remote session tomorrow morning if necessary.

Good Night.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it was late last night and I couldn't answer am I still able to get my computer fixed. you took 69.00 out of my account
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
correction 63.00
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
when will you get started or just give me my 39.00 back into my account
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
tired of waiting would you put my 39.00 back into my account NOW please and give me an answer

I am online right now, I didnt see your responses. Let me setup another session now.

Hello are you there?

Sir we have been trying to reach you but you are not responding. It is unfair to ask us for a refund when you are not responding to our inquiries.

I have been trying to start a remote session with you since 9:55 PM and you have yet to join the session I created for you. I am really trying hard to reach you but you are not making it easy.

I have even made it easier for you by just clicking on the link but you haven't communicated clearly with me about whether it worked or not. I would like to help you but you are not making it easy.

Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Please let me know if you would still like a remote session.

I have different remote software that is easier to connect to.

Let me know. Thanks, Mike

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist