I understand that I am already registered with Pay Pal, but…

Customer Question
I understand that I...

I understand that I am already registered with Pay Pal, but the password ***** have recorded is obviously changed or out of date. How do I go about making a new password? Judy Newton

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Am computer illiterate. do you mean Windows 7?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your PayPal?

Have no idea. Have tried it before, but got no-where, probably because the password ***** wrong.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Hi, I am Bhavik.I will help you in resetting your paypal account's password.
Go to www.paypal.com.Click Log In at the top of the page
.
Click Having trouble logging in?
(*do NOT close out of this window or you'll need to restart the password ***** process.)Type the email address you use for PayPal and click Next.Select Receive a text so we can confirm this is your account, and click Next.Enter the 6-digit security code we sent to your mobile and click Next.Create a new password (type it twice) and click Update.

Did this work for you ?