I have a T520 with no sound. I have checked the computer…

I have a T520...

I have a T520 with no sound. I have checked the computer volume in the task bar, the volume at the top of the keyboard and the mute button at the top of the keyboard

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

Internal and when headphone are plugged in

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your T520?

How do you do that

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have the T520 here with me but it is not the computer I am on.
3/8/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
I had to type in the url on another c0omputer

ok