It's the Yahoo Group I work with that has no reminder

Customer Question
It's the Yahoo Group...

It's the Yahoo Group I work with that has no reminder notifications coming from events that are posted. These events indicate there will be a 1 day and a 3 day reminder and nothing shows up from the group email. If I put it in my personal email account's calendar it shows up. How can we fix the reminders on our group page. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I'm using Firefox on my windows 7 Intel Gateway computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have removed and reset the reminders and done other tests of random events. What else could I do?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It's not my email that is the problem. My email is working fine It's the Yahoo Group page that I'm discussing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
this is important for our group
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Hi, I am Bhavik. I will help you in it.
thank you
This is know issue and seems as if yahoo developers have not been able to fix this problem.There is nothing wrong at your end it is a problem with everyone and yahoo still needs to fix it.You can check out below link for more info :-
https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Contacts-Calendar-and-Notepad/Calendar-reminders-have-stopped-working/td-p/331755
this place is best for me
Happy to know this.
how can you help us
In this case, you can migrate to google calenders.
are you saying Yahoo Groups Reminders will not be fixed?
No, I am saying this problem is ongoing since Aug 2017 and still no resolution for this one yet. If you want to have reminder option urgently then we can move to google. Or else we can report it back to yahoo and wait for their response.
We can get this done by using below link :-https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US&y=PROD_GRPS
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.