You chaged the way I get my gmail. I hit google and gmail…

Customer Question
You chaged the way...

You chaged the way I get my gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I hit google and gmail comes up and just hit gmail and it starts

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want it back the way it was not have to inter a pasword

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access your Gmail account, what difference do you know see?

Please let me know

Thank you

Hit gmailand you have to sign in before I just hit gmail annd. It came up

ok, your browser was auto signing you in before, but enter in your password ***** sign in, what then happens?

It want take password
Never had to do that before

Thanks

Click on my link below

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Reset your password ***** then use the new password ***** sign in

Let me know how you go please

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.